How many logins stand between you and a productive workday? The correct answer is: too many. Read this infographic to learn how Microsoft Teams can integrate your entire business.
With cloud app utilisation reaching 72%, it’s time your nonprofit started reaping the benefits of the cloud. Check out this infographic to learn about the advantages of moving to the cloud.
By Rushad Billimoria, Information Systems Manager: Not-for-Profits and Aged Care
This infographic showcases the top 5 reasons why your nonprofit needs to move to an always-updated experience powered by the cloud.
The benefits of adopting the cloud through Microsoft cloud services are presented; these include secure data, streamlined scalability, and cost savings. Various approaches to cloud migration enable nonprofit groups to move at their own pace, making the process easier to manage.
Does your organisation need to:
- Have a central hub for all collaboration needs?
- Access files from anywhere, on any device + edit documents with other people simultaneously?
- Provide front-line workers with forms and apps that can be accessed and filled on the go?
- Integrate systems so they can talk to each other and deliver a connected business process?
- Have everything in one platform that is secure and standardised across the business?
- Report on your data centrally and conveniently to help make informed decisions?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above, a cloud system can help!
We’re here to help NFPs!
Bremmar is a Microsoft Gold Cloud Productivity partner with 15 years’ experience in a range of Microsoft solutions. We help our NFP clients work smarter by making sure everyone is empowered with useful, intuitive technology solutions.
Whether it’s simply making it easier for team members to find files fast, or enabling collaboration across locations and multiple devices, we help organisations adopt the latest technologies to work smarter and enable a more connected and mobile workforce.
Get a Free Microsoft 365 Productivity consultation with Bremmar here! 👇👇👇
Back to articles